That just made my day :)


black and white photograph


I took this picture last week when visiting Oslo. I saw these lovely couple age around 50s while I was walking nearby Oslo Opera House.They standed and hugged each other inside this gigantic cement pipe. They looked very much in love. They just turned an unromantic place to a romantic spot.
 
We ended up talking, later on they invited me for a coffee. I often meet interesting people while I am traveling alone. This was one of those moment.

A cliche sentence she looked at her and said "Love is about having many misunderstandings and still not leaving each other's hand." Her girlfriend smiled. She told me "my girlfriend loves me and she never lied or not that I know lol." Before we said goodbye "Good luck Anne! You have a good heart and we wish you the best." Then they walked away. That just made my day. I totally agree with them and wish for this kind of love.....

Comments