Skip to main content

Black Trench for Today

Black Trench for Today


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: DIY Office Makeover on a Budget

Hey there! Guess what's on my agenda today? We're diving headfirst into the mission of transforming our office into a sleek, stylish space before this coming spring blossoms in. Now, before you picture a team of professionals armed with power tools, let me spill the beans – it's just us, a can-do attitude, and a sprinkle of determination hehehe :) Well, let's just say my Spanish isn't exactly top-notch, and hiring skilled labour could cost a pretty penny. So, what's a budget-savvy, language-challenged individual to do? Roll up those sleeves, grab some tools, and channel the inner handyman! I'm ready to give our office the glow-up it deserves. Stay tuned for this office makeover, it is about to become a masterpiece hehe, thanks to a little bit of elbow grease and a whole lot of heart. Catch you on the flip side! Anne วันนี้เป็นวันแรกที่เริ่มรีโนเวทออฟฟิศ มาเริ่มทำธุรกิจที่นี่ก็ต้องทำอะไรให้ เป็น ทุกอย่างเพราะค่าจ้างแพงและอีกอย่างก็พูดภาษาสเปนไม่ได้เก่งขนาด

A Festive Evening of Spanish Delights: A Warm Holiday Celebration with Pepe

The festive season is all about spreading joy and creating lasting memories, and this holiday season was no exception. I had the pleasure of spending a delightful evening with my good old friend Pepe, immersing ourselves in the rich flavours of a Spanish dinner that left a lasting impression on my taste buds. The star of the evening was undoubtedly the seafood feast that his family had prepared. As a lover of exquisite dishes, I was in for a treat with a variety of tantalising options laid out before us. Among them, the standout was the gooseneck barnacle – a culinary masterpiece that had my taste buds dancing with delight. Its exquisite taste and texture made it an instant favorite. Beyond the delectable dishes, what made the evening truly special was the warm hospitality extended by Pepe and his family. From the moment I stepped through the door, I felt a genuine sense of welcome that instantly put me at ease. The ambiance of the dinner brought back fond memories of holiday celebrat

Embracing My Body Journey: Overcoming Body Dysmorphia

  Hello lovelies, I've been on a bit of a personal journey lately that I wanted to share with you all. For a while, I shied away from the camera because, truth be told, I wasn't too confident about my body. I often found myself receiving comments from people, especially when I went back to Thailand. It's as if everyone there remembered the younger version of myself—the one who could devour snacks around the clock, guzzle a liter of Coke daily without a care, and still be very slim. But guess what? Times change, and so do our bodies. I'm not getting any younger, and my body has undergone its own transformations. From a young age, I've been subjected to conflicting views. When I was slim, I faced criticism for being too thin. Yet, when I gained weight and achieved what society considers a standard size, the narrative shifted to labeling me as overweight. It's a perplexing paradox that has left me feeling as though I can never meet the elusive standards set by soci