KRABI: The Extraordinary Power of the Smile - Saline Hot Spring Part 2



Running into the wild...



I am still at Saline Hot Spring Resort. Apart from enjoying the hot spring, I decided to go running outside the resort today. Running along the rural road (Huai Nam Khao, Khlong Thom District), It was such a nice experience. 

I have discovered something simple but it's something extraordinary for me. What I discovered was "HUGE SMILES" from all the local people I ran past. Literally everyone. The local people were very friendly and helpful. I would say "The Extraordinary Power of the Smile" which makes me wanna explore Krabi even more.

In Stockholm where I live now, people don't smile at every face they see especially in the winter. I guess that what I miss about Thailand :).



Met these lovely kids on the way. 
They really wanted  me to take their photograph.



If you like running, this is an option apart from soaking yourself in the hot spring in this area.



Big smiles from the local people.



Running on the road
Lying down on the street, looking up in the sky, I feel content.



Running pass mangrove area before the fish pond.



Roadside Flowers




Fish Pond
Nile Tilapia Fish Pond 




Palm trees
Under the Palm Trees



Animal
Met this one on the road while he is crossing the street with his owner to have a yummy dinner on the other side of the road.


Comments