“PEPE” THANK YOU MY BROTHER.




We left Stockholm last year at the same time during the cold winter. I was highly skeptical about me leaving. He said “Annita, great things will happen to us both. Go home and see! Leave Stockholm for a while and come back strong.”
Even though this photo reminds me of his sad eyes leaving Stockholm but he has a biggest smile full of happiness. He finally moved back home. Last time I checked he has an AMAZINGGG life ever. I am happy for my brother.

Six months has passed now and I feel much better. Last winter I had a smiling depression. There were a lot of things going on in my life at that time.There were many things I wish it would not happen to me. I made several mistakes ,and made the wrong choices. I was bully for the first time in my life, I hanged out with the wrong people, etc. I made a mistake and learnt the lessons the hard way.

The biggest dilemma of all was that I had to make a big decision over something I tried to avoid for many years. It felt like I was at a crossroad in my life.
Eventually I survive the aftermath. I just looked back and had a great laugh with my brother the other day. I know I am a bit childish to say this out loud. I just want to say thank you to everyone, and my family in Stockholm who are always there for me. One of them is my brother.

“Annitaaaa, I knew it and I TOLD YOU SO.” I often hear that, then follow by a big hug. He tells me what I need to hear rather than what I want to hear. He confronts me the truth so I become better. Thank you that you weather the storm with me even though I may have stupidly created myself.
And that’s what I call true friends. I hope everyone has the same friends in all stages of life!

Comments