Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday





It was my birthday yesterday, typically an unremarkable occasion for me, with little fanfare. The usual celebration involves a quiet dinner with my nearest and dearest. However, this year was different, as I am in Spain for work. 

To my pleasant surprise, I was presented with an enormous bouquet of flowers from my sister (sister from another mother). The bouquet was sent to my golf club, adding an unexpected touch of delight to the day. 

As I've mentioned before, birthdays are usually just another day for me, but receiving a gift from someone I hold dear brought tears of joy to my eyes. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you babe for consistently caring and thinking of me. Your compassionate nature extends to everyone around you, and your intentions for your loved ones are always the best. 

This year, one of my wishes is for your caring spirit to accompany us as we age gracefully

I would also like to express my gratitude to everyone for sending their good wishes. May all the good wishes be returned to you.

Love/Anne

เมื่อวานนี้เป็นวันเกิด โดยปกติแล้วไม่ได้ฉลองอะไรเป็นพิเศษ อย่างมากก็ทานข้าวเย็นกับคนสนิท  ปีนี้แตกต่าง เนื่องจากตอนนี้ทำธุรกิจอยู่สเปนเ ที่น่าประหลาดใจคือเมื่อวานมีของขวัญเป็นช่อดอกไม้จากสวีเดนจากพี่สาว Ranasha ส่งมาที่สนามกอล์ฟ 

แฮ้ปปี้มากแต่อย่างที่บอกวันเกิดสำหรับเรามักจะเป็นแค่วันธรรมดาวันนึง แต่การได้รับของขวัญจากคนที่เรารักนั้นทำให้น้ำตาของความสุขไหลล้นออกมา อยากขอบคุณนะที่คอยใส่ใจและคิดถึงแอนอยู่เสมอ

แอนยังต้องขอบคุณทุกๆ คนที่ส่งคำอวยพรดีๆ มาให้ด้วยนะ ขอให้คำอวยพรดีๆ ทั้งหลายนั้นกลับไปหาท่านทุกคนเลย


Comments