แวะทานข้าวที่พังงา "เกาะเคี่ยมซีฟู้ด" อาหารอร่อย (Stumbling upon this restaurant, can turn out to be a delightful lunch.)

 



Visiting "Kheim Island Seafood" restaurant was a spontaneous decision. While driving through Phang-nga, unsure of where to have lunch, I decided to google the top seafood places to eat nearby, and that's when I stumbled upon this gem.

The food here is simply amazing, and the kindness and friendliness of the staff and the restaurant owner make the dining experience even more enjoyable. I was pleased to learn that they source all their raw materials locally, directly from the hardworking local fishermen.

The seafood here is incredibly fresh, and each dish carries an authentic and delicious flavour. Regrettably, I only had the chance to order two dishes this time, as I plan to indulge in more culinary delights with my friend "Ju" once I reach Phuket."

I ordered to a Thai-style stir-fried stink beans with shrimp and a Thai sour curry soup with crab. Although I requested a milder taste, the dishes were still a bit spicier than I preferred. Nevertheless, their incredible flavours made up for it, and I found both dishes to be absolutely delicious.

When I was young, stink beans weren't exactly my favorite. However, during my recent visit to Thailand, I decided to give them another chance, and to my surprise, I absolutely fell in love with them!

Overall, I had a great time at the restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food. It's funny how unexpected things, like stumbling upon this restaurant, can turn out to be a delightful surprise. If I ever get the chance to visit 
Phang-nga again, I will definitely return to "Kheim Island Seafood".


Call to book a table: +66 81 476 9628 
Address: 9/7 หมู่ 5 บ้านเกาะเคี่ยม ต.บางเตย, Tham Nam Phut, Phang-nga, Thailand, 82000 
Opening hours:
Sunday         10AM-7PM
Monday         Closed
Tuesday         10AM-7PM
Wednesday 10AM-7PM
Thursday         10AM-7PM
Friday         10AM-7PM
Saturday     10AM-7PM
Website: kohkiamseafood.business.site





Comments