Hello and Welcome to ANNE'S CHANNEL!


Hello and Welcome to ANNE'S CHANNEL!




My name is Anne Patthaveekarn Kasiphongphaisan. My family and friends often call me by my nickname Anne for an obvious reason. It's shorter :).

I hope you guys do not think it's such a long boring bla bla bla.. text I am writing here.

While I was sitting under the tree in Tantolunden Park tanning and enjoying the spring breeze on an Easter day, I decided to start writing my very first own blog. One of the first things that popped up in my mind is

“Since I was very young, I have been travelling and living in many places. Sometimes I wish I could share all those experience, tears and happiness with my family, friends and of course sharing with new friends.”

Writing a blog is a pretty good way of sharing ,and at the same time, learning new things from others ,especially to whom with have the same interest.



I am just an ordinary girl, who would love to share what I am passionate about - lifestyle, knowledge, fashion, music, photo etc., Blogging has been so popular for edges. Anyway it’s never too late to start something.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm from Thailand. My family 's originally from Shantou, a southern part of China. My grandparents set sail and ended up in a small town in the very south of Thailand called “Pattani”. They started a fishery factory right when landed. ME!! A real fisherman family indeed, I grew up eating more fish than other ever...  I grew up from a rather big family. My old man has 13 siblings (from the same mother of course) and my mum with 5 siblings. 

Before I moved to an almost coldest country on earth (in my opinion though) I was living in China for several years. I have been living in Kunming and Anhui for several months then I ended up in Shanghai for several years. Even though I was born in Thailand, while I was living in China, I could feel parts of me were Chinese,and I could get along so well with most of Chinese people. I missed all happy, funny, sad and weird experiences in china.

I am now living 5000 miles away from home in such a cold country -  Sweden, which often get mistaken for Switzerland. The coldest I have experienced's negative 28 degrees. Some of you may think it's not that cold but for a tropical girl like me ending up here.  Brrrrrr!!!!!! I’m numb.  

I have been living in Sweden for several years now and I am enjoying every bit of it. If I would compare Thailand and China, I do not see many cultural differences between them. However comparing Thailand to Sweden, there are always things, which surprise me everyday either its culture, the way people interacting with each other, language, etc.…

Life is not always as easy like in Thailand here in Sweden. I guess no place likes home. Luckily I have met such an amazing family and friends who make me feel like Stockholm is now officially my home.

After I finished my Master degree (in International Supply Chain Management) in the city 4 hours driving south from Stockholm, called  Jönköping”, I moved back to Stockholm looking for a job.The later on, I got a diploma studying Fashion Design. I am now trying to start my own fashion brand "ANNE PK" and my own Youtube Channel "ANNE"S CHANNEL"

If I would describe myself in one word, it would be “Happy” and I’m sure people around me would think the same. Everyday waking up, I’ve never stop searching, exploring, trying new things. To live is the most amazing and beautiful thing on earth ,and I would love to live my life to the fullest.

I hope you will enjoy the journey with me. Come on and share our experience together.

All the best,

Anne :)

Comments