Wow! what a traffic "Songkran in Hatyai, Thailand" ( My holiday in Thailand this year.)


Wow what a traffic! I got stuck for an hour on my way home today. I just happened to visit my family in Hat Yai, Thailand during Songkran festival.  To be honest, I didn't realised that it's such a big thing here in Hat Yai to celebrate the festival. Most of my friends told me that  Hat Yai always celebrate 2- 3 days before the actual Songkran Day - on the 13th of April every year. Unlike other parts of Thailand people will celebrate longer after the Songkran day up until the 19th of April. 

รถติดมากกกกกร! วันนี้ติดอยู่เป็นชั่วโมงระหว่างทางกลับบ้าน ช่วงนี้มาเยี่ยมครอบครัวที่หาดใหญ่และเป็นช่วงเทศกาลสงกรานต์พอดี พูดตามตรแอนไม่รู้เลยว่าการฉลองเทศกาล
สงกรานต์ชาวหาดใหญ่ฉลองกันจริงจังมาก เพื่อนแอนส่วนใหญ่บอกว่าหาดใหญ่มักจะฉลองก่อนวันสงกรานต์จริง 2-3 วัน คือก่อนวันที่ 13 เมษายนของทุกปี ซึ่งต่างจากภาคนอื่นของประเทศไทยที่ผู้คนจะฉลองกันยาวต่อไปหลังวันสงกรานต์ไปจนถึงวันที่ 19 เมษายน ถ้าปีหน้ามีโอกาสกลับมาช่วงสงกรานต์จะลองไปจอยย์ "HATYAI MIDNIGHT SONGKRAN" เลย 5555






Comments