Throwback : My 1st Pop-up Event at Hornstull Centrum

As we step into 2023, I embrace the multitude of changes ahead and stand ready to take on whatever comes my way. It's a year of transformation filled with new opportunities: a new job, a new place, a new life, and a chance to rediscover and reinvent myself, culminating in the creation of a fresh and exciting new collection. Here's to embracing the journey ahead!

จะได้กลับไปทำเสื้อละ บ่นมานาน ในที่สุดก็ได้เริ่มจริงๆ ซักที รอบินเลยยยยยยย อย่าลืมติดตามนะทุกคน

From the left Anna Olsson Ylva Norlin Espérance Bo Anne Patthaveekarn Kasiphongphaisan Signe Bådagård Asya Kostashenko


From the left Asya Kostashenko Ylva Norlin Signe Bådagård Anna Olsson



My first customer "ANNA" from Spain

All the lovely people participated at the event.


All the lovely people participated at the event


Another lovely designer from Thailand


All the lovely people participated at the event.




Opened Back Shirt from ANNE PK

On side tote bag from our Kram Campaign.

ANNE PK vision is to expand our business ,and at the same time we would like to give back to our community we love. We have a responsibility to help those that are less fortunate and contribute to the common good. I have designed Special Tote Bags for this particular Kram Campaign.

It has been a longstanding practice of mine to donate parts of my income to Blind Children School in my hometown to be able to afford and provide them gift and food.I admit, It will be a lot less money but every little bit truly helps when it comes to good works.

The word "Kram" in Swedish means "Hug"




A lovely "Jing", one of my dearest friend helping me with the event.





Comments