TBT: Can't believe it was 15 years ago at La Fabrique Club, Shanghai.


I was clearing up my hard drive today and I found this photo. I can't believe it was 15 years ago at La Fabrique Club, Shanghai. I wonder if the place is still open nowadays.  First time I met this girl Amanda. She told me that She was a Taiwanese Canadians.She definitely could drink a lot. She was really nice to me and we hanged out from time to time.

Unfortunately after I went back to Sweden, I did't ask for her contact so we lost touch. Then later on I found out from one of my friend in Shanghai that she has been lying about her identity the whole time not only to me but also to many people. Anyway whatever and whoever she was/is, good or bad person. I had a good time with her and I just wanna keep only a good memory about her. Hope she is doing well wherever she is now.


Comments