Basic White Tee and Jean for an easy Sunday




Woke up early on a Sunday morning. I decided to take a walk in Gamla Stan. I have been living in Stockholm for several  years and this's the first time I actually walked around alone in Gamla Stan. It was really nice, quite and calm. 







Dropped by for a fresh squeezed orange juice at Cafe "Klasskakan" and took a walk for one hour.

Can barely see people.......


Mårten Trotzigs Gränd(Alley of Mårten Trotzig)



My outfit for an easy Sunday "White Tee and Jean". American Apparel white top with denim from Zara. I think Denim duo perfectly with a white top. The look is so effortless and chic.

Lastly, I would like to thank you two most kindness tourist  for taking my pics.









Zara Denim , American Apparel Top, Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Comments