This feels like falling in love.....



Waking up late and listening to Ed Sheeran "Kiss Me" today due to too much House music last night.I think he is one of the best young UK singer-songwriter. Ed Sheeran is going to perform i Stockholm on 12th November at Ericsson Globe this year. I'm just gonna drag one of my friend to the concert with me :) .The tickets are now released. Anyone want to join me?

I'm gonna take it easy at home today.  Staying up late last night until 5 AM in the morning. Waking up feeling like an old woman.  Still extremely tired!!!! Staying home alone listening to music on Saturday isn't bad at all.......

ตื่นขึ้นมาแล้วก้อฟังเพลงของ เอ็ด ชีแรน "Kiss Me" เราว่าเค้าเป็น นักร้อง-นักแต่งเพลง ชาวอังกฤษที่อายุน้อยและเก่งคนนึงเลยทีเดียว เอ็ดจะมาออกคอนเสิร์ตในสตอกโฮล์มวันที่ 12 พฤศจิกายนที่ Ericsson Globeในปีนี้ จะต้องลากใครไปกับเราแล้วสิ  ตั๋วตอนนี้เปิดขายแล้ว ใครไปกับเราบ้าง

วันนี้ขออยู่บ้านฟังเพลงชิวๆดีกว่า เมื่อคืนอยู่ถึงดึกตีห้า ตื่นขึ้นมารู้สึกเหมือนคนแก่เลย ร่างกายต้องการ การพักผ่อนอย่างมาก ยังรู้สึกเพลียอยู่เลย!

Read more about Ed's success >>>

Comments